3M DIAMOND GRADE ( DG CUBE )
3M Scotchlite 4000 Diamond Grade Reflective Sheeting
3M Diamond Grade™ Cubed DG3 Reflective Sheeting is constructed from prismatic optical lenses or "full cube" technology for optimal performance. 100 percent light efficient, the optical elements return almost 60 percent of available light, nearly double that of traditional prismatics. This unique feature allows for a wider distribution of light to cars and trucks, from greater distances and viewing angles, ensuring all vehicles are alerted to critical signs faster and earlier. Combine increased visibility thanks to the fluorescent finish on some of the colours, these colours stand out to the human eye during daylight hours ensuring maximum visibility for traffic control signs.
Approved to AS/NZS 1906.1 Standards, these films satisfy or surpass the most demanding performance specifications. Ideal for applications at all sight distances, and where signs are positioned in disadvantaged locations such as overhead. Backed by a warranty up to 12 years.
• AS/NZS 1906.1 approved
• Innovative full cube corner technology gives outstanding performance at every angle and every viewing distance
• A highly fluorescent layer generates extra light in daylight and twilight hours (4081, 4083 and 4084 only)
• Optimal performance in the most challenging environments
• Exceptional performance in short, medium and long viewing distances
• Wider distribution of light increases visibility for truck and larger vehicle drivers
• Up to 12 years warranty
• Fluorescent yellow (4081) for warning signs
• Fluorescent yellow green (4083) for school zones and pedestrian signs
• Fluorescent orange (4084) for work zones
3M HIGH INTENSITY PRISMATIC ( HIP )
3M 3930 High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting
3M 3930 Series High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting is a Class 1 high intensity non-metalised microprismatic lens reflective sheeting. Retains reflectivity even when wet. 3M 3930 Series meets or exceeds the requirements of Australian and New Zealand standards 1906.1. It is recommended for all non-fluorescent boxed edge roadwork signage as it is guaranteed to perform in all weather conditions and at any orientation. 3M High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting is backed by a warranty of up to 10 years for both colour and brightness performance.
Other colours available on request.
• High Intensity Prismatic brightness
• Long term reflectivity and durability
• Excellent for general traffic control signs in non-disadvantaged positions
• Proven cost effective, reliable performance
• Up to 10 years warranty
• Traffic control
• Railway signage
3M ENGINEERING GRADE PRISMATIC ( EGP )
3M 3400 Engineer Grade Prismatic Sheeting
3M ADVANCED ENGINEERING GRADE PRISMATIC ( AEGP )
3M 7930 Advanced Engineer Grade Beaded Reflective Sheeting
3M™ Advanced Engineer Grade Prismatic Sheeting Series 7930 meets ASTM D4956 Type I and is a non-metalized microprismatic reflective sheeting designed for production of reflective commercial signs and non-critical traffic control signs that are exposed vertically in service, as well as pressure sensitive stickers. Unique micro-sealing technology gives Series 7930 a more uniform visual appearance compared to other prismatic products and a whiter base color compared to beaded sheeting. Series 7930 can be readily identified by the integral product number watermark. When applied to properly prepared sign substrates, Series 7930 sheeting provides long-term reflectivity and durability.
Series 7930 may be appropriate for UV ink jet and latex printing. Due to high variations in the available UV ink jet and latex printing systems and inks, individual equipment and applications should be evaluated by the customer for suitability and for identifying optimal settings.
Series 7930 is not recommended for thermal transfer printing.